Wildlife Photo Tour
Are you ready to hang out with the locals? in this tour we well go find moose, reinder, arctic hare, ptarmigan, birds, red foxes, etc and learn about their interesting life and impressive skills to survive and thrive in this harsh environment.
Pick up from your accommodation in Abisko
1200 sek/ person
Guided by professional guide and photographer
Around 5-6 hours (depending on wildlife sightings)
SECURE YOUR SPOT HERE
If you party has more than 8 members or if you are a travel company, email us email@example.com
* Please, specify number of participants to display current availability
Details & Itinerary
We will drive to look for moose and reinder and tell your about the animals that live here and their amazing abilities to survive and thrive in this harsh Arctic conditions.
- Pick up at 09:00 / 10:oo (light season dependent)
- Admire the beauty of the Norwegian Fjords
- Drop off in Abisko
- Pictures will follow
What You Should Bring
- Winter boots
- Winter cloths (we spent most of time inside the car but we are still in the Arctic)
- Camera + tele (in case you want to take your own pictures or learn how to take animal pictures)
Pick up points
- Abisko Mountain Lodge
- Abisko Hostel
- Abisko Net
- Abisko Guesthouse
- Godis (Abisko supermermarket)
By animal lovers
We spend most of our free time looking for and shooting animals (with the camera) so we will be delighted to share our knowledge with you and find our interesting neighbours!
Take your wonderful memories back home!
4×4 Transportation for Arctic conditions
You will enjoy a ride in a warm 4×4.